Find the Petro-Canada food-grade lubricant you need
- PURITY FG with MICROL™ Greases — Contain MICROL™, an EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants. Antimicrobial product protection preserves the greases from micro-organisms that can cause product degradation and odour. These food grade greases tenaciously resist water washout and spray loss, and effectively protect equipment against rust and corrosion.
- PURITY FG EP Gear Fluid with MICROL™ — Contains MICROL™, an EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants. Antimicrobial product protection preserves the gear fluid from micro-organisms that can cause product degradation and odour. This food-grade gear fluid maintains excellent extreme pressure properties and protection against wear, rust and corrosion.
- PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluid with MICROL™ — Contains MICROL™, an EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative for food-grade lubricants. Antimicrobial product protection preserves the integrity of this food-grade hydraulic oil from micro-organisms that can cause product degradation and odour. This food-grade hydraulic fluid maintains excellent resistance to oxidation.
- PURITY FG Chain Fluid — High resistance to water wash-off promotes less consumption and need for frequent reapplication of this food-grade lubricant in chain and conveyor applications.
- PURITY FG Compressor Fluid — Strong resistance by this food-grade lubricant to sludge and varnish formation, promotes efficient operation of compressor and vacuum
- PURITY FG EP Gear Fluid — Strong wear protection and corrosion control. Synthetic EP grade is an ideal food-grade lubricant for wide temperature ranges.
- PURITY FG Greases — A wide range of food-grade greases formulated for long-life and wear protection with excellent water wash-out characteristics.
- PURITY FG Heat Transfer Fluid — Suitable for liquid phase application up to 326°C/619°F, with great thermal and oxidative stability characteristics for longer fluid life.
- PURITY FG AW Hydraulic Fluid — Resists oxidative degradation in hydraulic systems.
- PURITY FG Trolley Fluid — A specialized food-grade lubricant that protects against wear and rust in hook and
- PURITY FG Seamer E-Fluid — A high-performance, advanced food-grade lubricant specially designed for use in
- PURITY FG Spray — A convenient, multifunctional food-grade lubricant applied by aerosol spray, that resists
- PURITY FG White Mineral Oil — A food-grade white oil product line that meets among the highest standards
MICROL is an EPA-registered antimicrobial preservative used in select Petro-Canada food-grade lubricants and greases.
Petro-Canada's PURITY™ food-grade lubricants are designed for many applications in food processing plants. These specially formulated food-grade lubricants are effective under severe food processing operating conditions — from food acids and juices to by-products and temperature swings.
Meets among the highest food-grade lubricant standards
Petro-Canada food-grade lubricants and greases fit perfectly into a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and GMP plan, and carry a full set of food-grade lubricant and grease credentials including NSF H1 lubricants with incidental contact requirements.
PURITY FG greases resist water washout, water jet spray and most sterilizing chemicals used in cleaning, better than many competitive food-grade greases. That reduces the downtime needed for re-greasing.